Like us on Facebook!!
CLEARING THE AIR
Sto-Kent Family Entertainment at 3870 Fishcreek Rd in Stow had an incident reported
in newspapers and TV stations around the area.
On April 4th, 2013 carbon monoxide was reported
while our customers were here.
We are here to let the community know what we have
done to protect the safety of
our customers without this ever happening again.
We have replaced all heating & air conditioning units
along with new duct work thru the
whole facility with a state of the art system by a certified
We have exceeded all requirements with Stow's blessing.
We have worked hard to make our facility a safe
& family oriented place for people to enjoy
24 lanes of bowling', game room, 18 holes
mini -golf, sand volleyball courts,
and a fun karaoke Beach Club Bar....with the safest